8.19.2009

...will your lover lie

I wish your were words were a lullaby that lulled me to sleep,

But there silent daggers in this starry night, robbing me of any peace,

Leaving me in a state of paralysis,

Where my heart is beating, my eyes are staring into this dark space and my soul is crying,

Once you were that voice that told these tears won’t last forever,

But the pain i feel, given to me, by you,

Will last forever,

I may not be an angel in the sky yet,

Or an devil in the ground yet,

But in my every breath,

Each second, each hour, each day, each week, each month and each year,

My last breath,

Will have your name on it,

Even if my soul lives for eternity,

My every breath will be in debt to you.

Even when the sky falls to the ground,

Somewhere in the scattered debris of destruction will your lover lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment